Fire and Safety Plans Winnipeg
Being an owner and renting or managing different facilities makes you become responsible for the families, guests and visitors that frequent your properties. Fire Protection starts with allowing for SI Alarms Ltd to develop an accurate and valuable fire safety plan that protects all building occupants, prevents hazardous environments that ultimately reduce damages.
SI Alarms Fire and Safety Division located in Winnipeg, on Portage Avenue offers respective and professional fire and safety plans. Property managers, land lords, contractors, developers and building owners rely on our customized fire and safety plans to deliver safety assurance.
- Town House & Apartment Complexes
- Care & Hospital Facilities
- Low, Mid & High-rise Complexes
There are a number of other provincial mandates and occupancy requirements we also offer.
- Producing and installing evacuation, emergency, code and suite signage
- Sale and installing of fire extinguishers
- 24/7 ULC Access to our Monitoring Station
What makes up a Fire and Safety Plan?
Our fire and safety plans include detailed information about your building and emergency procedures that save lives.
- How to control fire hazards in the building
- Credentials of building assets
- Building schematic floor and site plans
- All inclusive fire safety building audit
- Maintenance schedule for the building’s fire protection equipment
- Fire drill procedures and documentation
- Detailed emergency procedures for occupants
Our fire consultants ensure your fire safety plan conforms with applicable fire codes and bylaws.
Contact us to schedule an initial consultation of your building. We can then review and document your building for the multiple types and locations of protection equipment on site.
- Prepare hard and paperless copy of the completed fire safety plan to you and the fire department
- Production of the safety plan text
- Production of plan drawings that meet local bylaw standards.
- We provide you with a authenticity certificate that shows a fire plan is in place.
- A Fire department’s approval letter for the fire safety plan available upon request.
Altona, Arborg, Ashern, Beausejour, Birch River, Bowsman, Brandon, Carberry, Carman, Churchill, Crystal City, Dauphin, De Salaberry, East Saint Paul, Elkhorn, Falcon Lake, Fisher Branch, Flin Flon, Gillam, Gimli, Gladstone, Grand Beach, Headingley, Hanover, Killarney, La Salle, Lac du Bonnet, Lynn Lake, MacGregor, McCreary, Miniota, Minnedosa, Morden, Morris, Neepawa, Niverville, Oakville, Pembina, Pinawa, Pine Falls, Portage la Prairie, Riverton, Roblin, Rossburn, Russell, Saint Andrews, Saint Georges, Saint Malo, Saint Clements, Saint Boniface, Selkirk, Shell River, Snow Lake, Snow Lake, Springfield, Steinbach, Stonewall, Swan River, Teulon, The Pas, Thompson, Victoria, Virden, West Saint Paul, Winkler, Winnipeg Beach, Winnipegosis & Winnipeg